Thinking about commissioning a survey?
Why not just buy the data?!
Do you work in Marketing or PR?
We regularly undertake research projects and Speedy Polls on a range of subjects from news and current affairs to topics we think will provide interesting results.
We are always on the hunt for something engaging or PR friendly that could provide either a fascinating insight, an unexpected outcome or be related to an approaching/current news story or event.
Why might these Data Sets be of use to you?
- Risk is reduced drastically if you know the outcome before commissioning a survey.
- Provide timely news jacking opportunities.
- Can support a piece of content you are already working on.
- A wide range of topics are covered that can relate to your business or your client’s.
- Provide an opportunity for you to produce something extra for your client.
- Can inspire a campaign idea for you to build out.
- The cost is much cheaper than a traditional survey.
- No obligation to buy anything by being on our distribution list.
How does it work?
It’s pretty simple. We put out a Speedy Poll to our audience and when we get results back, we share the rough numbers and stories with our distribution list of marketing/PR professionals. If it is something you are interested in, you can let us know and you can buy the results. We work on a first come, first served basis with a waiting list if interest warrants it.
Sounds great, how do I sign up?
Easy! Just fill in your details below to get added to our distribution list and we’ll send you results as and when we produce them.
Any questions, just drop us an email > hello (@) eopinion.org.
Q: Are the surveys nationally representative?
A: They are a mix, depending on the topic but we’ll always make it clear when we email out the release.
Q: How much does a data set cost?
A: It’s a flat fee of £750 plus VAT.
Q: What countries do you cover?
A: For now it is predominantly a UK audience.
Q: Can I edit the questions?
A: Not for these data sets but you can always talk to us about creating a tailored Speedy Poll. Just get in touch here.
Join us on your preferred social media channel below to stay up to date on what we are up to, all our new polls, competitions and most importantly, become part of the eOpinion community!